Our engagements :
- Safety and health protection for all, exhibitors, visitors, partners, service providers and employees
- Compliance with the authorities regulations and measures
- Clear and transparent communication on the measures and resources deployed
The Tourism and Congress Department informs you that:
"The ministerial decision of August 20, 2020 published in the official journal of August 28, 2020, which modify the ministerial decision of February 24, 2020 relating to the situation of people exposed or potentially exposed to the 2019-nCoV virus, taken in application of article 65 of the '' Sovereign Ordinance n ° 6.387 of May 9, 2017 relating to the implementation of the International Health Regulations (2005) in order to fight against the international spread of diseases is not applicable in the context of the arrival in the Principality of participants (organizers , exhibitors, visitors, sponsors, speakers and service providers) at the Assises de la Sécurité 2020 from French territory. This exemption is understood in particular because of the absence of a physical border between France and the Principality of Monaco and the classification in the red zone of the department of Alpes-Maritimes and of France in general due to the average incidence rate in the country ".
We also count on your commitment
As a participant of Les Assises (visitors, exhibitors, partners, customers, service providers, employees) you agree to comply with the following health measures:
1. Do not show to the event if you have been in contact with a person carrying SARS-Cov-2 or suspected of having been infected, or if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever or feeling feverish (chills, hot-cold)
- Unusual fatigue
- Cough and sore throat
- Sore muscles
- Difficulty breathing
- Sudden loss of smell (without nasal obstruction)
- Total disappearance of taste
2. You can download the STOPCOVID application via this link : https://www.economie.gouv.fr/stopcovid
This application can warn people who have been near a person who has tested positive, so that they can be taken care of as soon as possible.
3 .You must wear a mask, at least "general public" meeting the specifications of Afnor "Spec S76-001", and maintained according to the instructions given by the manufacturer, when accessing the event
4. You must use the hydro-alcoholic gel when accessing the event and the various areas within it
5. Apply the barrier measures published by Santé Publique France :
- Wash your hands or use hydro-alcoholic gel as often as possible
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away immediately after use
- Greet without shaking hands and avoid hugs
6. Respect the 1 meter distance between two people as well as the traffic regulation on-site
7. Respect a space of 1 empty seat between people or groups of people coming together in the events and conference rooms
8. Throw away your waste in the bins, provided for this purpose
Monaco Safe Label
Complementing this standard, the Princely Government has created the "Monaco Safe Label", a real pledge of health security and confidence for customers and visitors to various establishments welcoming the public in the Principality (restaurants, tourist sites, convention centers, local shops , sports halls etc…).
As part of the fight against the spread of the Covid19 virus, the objective is to guarantee a secure environment in the Principality, both for customers and employees.
Note that the Grimaldi Forum, our hostess agency, as well as all the hotels in Monaco have obtained this label.