EGERIE will host 6 working sessions on its stand according to the following schedule:
Wednesday 11 October :
- 3:00 - 4:00pm: LAS Club Health
Health information systems: How to supervise their cybersecurity and ensure regulatory compliance?
Moderator: Véronique BARDET, Head of IT Cyber Security, Pierre Fabre Group
- 4:30 – 5:30pm: LAS Club Defense
How can new cyber requirements be integrated into tomorrow's defence industry?
Moderator: Benoît Moreau, Vice President Cybersecurity, Nexter/KNDS
Thursday 12 October :
- 2:00 - 3:00pm: LAS Club Bank / Insurance
A cyber risk-based approach to banking and insurance: the benefits of French and international regulations (NIS 2, DORA, etc.)
Moderator: Patrick MENEZ, Head of Security Risk and Assurance, AXA
- 4:00 - 5:00pm: LAS Club Retail
Cyber risk assessment: a virtuous circle in the fight against cyber fraud
Moderator: Fabrice BRU, Cyber Director, Groupement Les Mousquetaires
Friday 13 October :
- 10:00 – 11:00am: LAS Club Energy:
Cyber issues and challenges for the energy sector: how to think the unthinkable?
Moderator: Philippe NUNES LUIZ, Cyber Risk Manager, GRTgaz
- 11:00 - 12:30am: LAS Club Telecoms & IT
Operators and ESNs faced with crisis management: what are the keys to anticipating?
Moderator: François ZAMORA, CISO Europe Division, Orange
How do the sessions work?
- Upon selection by the moderator, the invited CISOs, CIOs registered for the event, and players in the ecosystem concerned will receive an individual invitation to register for the LAS 'Club session dedicated to them (10 people max.)
- The friendly and interactive meeting, lasting 45 minutes, takes place on the EGERIE stand.
- The participants and the moderator will have an informal exchange on the strategic and structuring subjects that are currently driving their respective communities.
- No partners or journalists can attend the meeting.
- Only selected guests may attend.
More information about the LAS’ Club :
Caroline DROBINSKI (EGERIE) : [email protected]
About EGERIE :
EGERIE is a collaborative platform that maps and quantifies cyber risks and helps organisations to industrialise their risk-based cybersecurity programmes.
Recognised by the highest French and European governmental and regulatory authorities, EGERIE's technology enables companies to dynamically identify high risks and threats, measure the results of risk reduction efforts and win the support of all levels of the organisation to make cybersecurity an asset whose value depends on everyone's involvement.
More information: www.egerie.eu