*2020 edition numbers
- Freedom of speech
- Small groups to benefit the interaction between peers
- Structured talks with the partners
- Efficient networkingTalks about the evolution of the industry
- Le Before is accessible to all Les Assises’ partners whatever their participation package
- 4 participation offers for partners : 100% Networking and speaking opportunity for one or two member(s)
- Table for 8 reserved for lunch for each partner (2 collaborators and 6 guests)
- Partners’ collaborator(s) can participate to one of the 5 commissions as well as the Meet-up if registered
- Le Before guest list is handpicked by the DG Consultants team. Guests could be invited at Les Assises afterhand.
- A premium follow-up to prepare your participation and brand brand visibility
Le Before gathers 200 cybersecurity experts: 150 end-users: CISOs, CIOs and other IT decision-makers.
Number of guests at Le Before are very limited, please contact the visitor team if you wish to participate. Your request will be considered according to your profile, the number of registered participant per sector and the places available.
An intense day of high-level content: roundtables, commissions by sector and meetups.
The roundtables aim at giving an overview of the current issues in the industry and defines the main topics that will be addressed during the commissions.
The commissions is where participants debates in small workgroups on transversal topics such as: data protection, cyber context, technology trends, compliance, governance, regulation, or providers’ management. Participants share their views and experiences. The result of the reflexion of each commission is synthesised and presented on the next day on Wednesday morning before the opening of Les Assises and available for all the participants throughout summary sheet.
The meetups are very-small-grouped activities led by lawyers and experts. They tackle legal matters in a practical way.